The Benefits of becoming a Partner
Our Partners are valued collaborators advancing, supporting and strengthening the Not-for-Profit and Charitable Sector through sector driven research.
Sponsorship of ICANR enables participating organisations to –
- Prominently position your organisation as a key supporter and leader in the Not-for-Profit and Charitable sectors
- Participate in a collaborative approach to building evidence based practice
- Influence Sector directions in research to strengthen representation in public policy
- Promote and showcase your organisation’s services and products at events
- Enhance organisation profile via prominent display on the ICANR website, information materials and communications
- Maintain and generate new collaborative relationships that facilitate research that is organisation and/or sector informing and which can be applied to build organisation and Sector capacity
- Connect and network with researchers from industry and universities nationally
- Interact with influential members and decision makers in the Not-for-Profit and Charitable sectors
For more information about the ICANR, please read our promotional prospectus.
“ICANR presents an opportunity for NFP and charitable organisations to lead, support and participate in collaborative research addressing important social issues that impact the Australian community. Our aim should be to collectively create and share data assets, so we achieve maximum impact for every research dollar and build a common understanding of issues and solutions". – Penny Knight, Managing Director Baxter Lawley
“A research Centre that provides a united professional research platform dedicated to Sector collaboration, generation of Sector identified research topics, and avenue for dissemination of research for practical application can only strengthen the Not-For-Profit and Charitable Sector and Sector representation in national discussions” – Kasy Chambers, CEO Anglicare Australia